Monday, July 19, 2010

Has it really been that long?

March 8, 2009 was my last post. Yes, it really has been that long!

So here we are more than half way through 2010, which is incredible! I have been meaning to get my blog back up and running, but it always seemed like there was something else that I could should be doing. Plus, when you're on Facebook a kazillion times a day, it's so much easier to just upload the photos! But, I wanted to be able to share more than that...so I'm back!

My cousin is getting married this weekend and so I have family coming up. My sister and brother-in-law will be here tonight so this past weekend I decided I was going to go on a baking spree. What a spree it was! Cookies, squares, and scones oh my! Also, yesterday it was a dear friend's birthday and I was having her over for dinner...what better excuse to make cupcakes!

So I'm really glad that I'm back and will be able to share all my goodies with you. In the near future I will also be starting a Facebook page, so for those of you on Facebook, you'll also be able to connect through there.

No comments:

Post a Comment