Saturday, June 16, 2012

Re-design

It's finally done!!

I've been working on this re-design from initial concept to layout to html coding to completion for about three months now. Things are A LOT different with having Little Miss around. The projects most definitely take a back seat. But, I'm excited!!! It's done!!! I now can get down and dirty and back at it! It feels really good to have Terracotta Café up and running again.

There will be recipes. Really delicious recipes! Healthy recipes and not so healthy recipes. I mean, who am I kidding? It's all about balance, right? There needs to be some indulgences ;)
In the Terra Fit section I will be posting about my weight loss journey. Struggles, triumphs, exercises and nutrition.

Real life, it's just that. Real, everyday life. Parenting, kids, the home, fun stuff!

Welcome back to the Café!


No comments:

Post a Comment