Friday, March 30, 2012

New Project

Okay, so I majorly slacked on the challenge. Wouldn't be the first time! I think what happened was I was really hoping for a huge response, which I didn't see here. That disappointed me. But, I think that's where I went wrong. I should just do this for myself. That's what I originally intended. Just use this as a tracker for me. A good visual on my thoughts and progress. But I wanted to try and make it something bigger. Having a lot of people involved. I always have very expectations of myself and my projects - sometimes unrealistically high. It's a good thing and not so good all wrapped into one. Good because I think it's great to have big dreams and to want to go after them. Always strive for greatness. But for me, when I don't get 'my' expected results right away, I stop. Everything comes to a halt. I fall right back into my comfort zone. I apologize to anyone who was really going to try and follow along that I didn't follow through. Most of all I apologize to myself.

So, in the last few weeks I've been doing a lot of thinking, reflecting and brainstorming. All in my favorite and best place to do so - the shower! What came to me was brilliant! At least I thought so! My new project! What lead me there was the fact that I was struggling with finding the balance between Terracotta Cafe, Terra Fit, being a new mom and just life in general. So my new project is going to take the best and not so best of all those worlds and combine them into one. Which, essentially, is my life! This makes me very, very excited! I am currently working on the re-design and busy compiling ideas. So please bare with me during the process!

I will keep you posted as to when it will launch. As for now, this yummy mummy needs to get to back work on her handsome hubby's Chocolate Wasted Birthday Cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment